We Offer Solutions and state-of-the-art Answers to our patients with missing teeth, denture, headaches and chewing problems, by offering our patients the following full range of services:
- Replacement of dentures with implant supported “Permanent Teeth”, eliminating the sore gums from loose fitting dentures, allowing you to chew comfortably and eat foods you love.
- Placement of dental implants right here in our office. All necessary extractions can be done in our office, usually at the same time of the implant placement.
- Fabrication of your “permanent teeth”, overdentures, crowns, bridges and prosthetics associated with your new implants can all be done all at the same time by my staff and I. In other words, our ability to perform the surgical as well as the restorative part of our patient’s care will save the patient additional cost and extra effort of having to see several different doctors, and save time with fewer dental visits. (Not to mention being able to do all our your care “on this side of the river”).
- Replace single or multiple missing teeth with individual implants in only 1 or 2 visits.
- Oral conscious sedation to GUARANTEE your comfort
- The placement of dental implants in your mouth even when there is extensive bone loss.
- Many patients we talk to tell us that they never considered implants because they thought it would take 6 to 8 months to get their new teeth. We treat many patients where they can have their implants and teeth all finished in one day.
- Implants with ball/socket attachments to stabilize your existing partial. Does your old partial move around when you chew? Yes, frequently we can use your existing partial and make it much more comfortable to wear.